Sunday 27 April 2014

I'M BACK AGAIN. :0)x

Hello again.

Because one of my lovely followers has been urging me for so long to pull myself together and get on with my blog (Thank you for the encouragement Ginny) I thought I'd better make an appearance.

Sorry I've been absent for so long, I do seem to go dormant over the winter months and just want to hibernate when it's cold.

Spring brings me some much needed mojo.

I have been crafting though and have made a few cards over the last few months -

Here's a some of them  -


I used the same layout on these four 7x5 cards but with different papers and embellishments.
The cats and dogs are die cut, quick, easy and simple.

This was my attempt at using masks to make a stamped collaged card topper. I coloured this with pencils, using the white pencil to blend the colours.




I made this 7x5 card for Mother's Day using the "Spun Sugar" Artful card set from HOTP.



And this 6x6 card from the same set. Great muted colours in this set.
The sentiment stamps are from Paula Pascual.

These simple 4x4 Easter cards were made by first adding the rabbit digitally to the distressed striped background then printed them off.
I added some black ink around the edges and a die cut the sentiment using Hot Off The Press dies "6 Labels and 2 swirls" set hotp-5318, the sentiments again are by Paula Pascual.


Well that's a few to start off with, I'll be back with some more very soon .. and a new set of digi stamps.

Thank you again to  Ginny for resparking my mojo.

Vince x


13 comments:

  1. Great job on getting crafty again! Love your cards! The set of four and the bunnies are my favourites! Wishing you a joyful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cards, especially the last three. Very pretty. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Vince - its good to see you posting again! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vince, nice to see you back. Great cards, love those bunnies on the stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Vince, Love to see you posted again on your blog. Lovely cards!!
    xxx Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much for the compliments ladies. :0)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Vince, so glad your back, great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW - gorgeous cards - love the triples! TFS and welcome back to blogland :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good to see you blogging again. I'm like you and would happily hibernate through the cold, dark winter months.
    Love all the cards - I'd be very happy if someone sent me the pink cat card, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back. YOU have been missed. Love your art work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wahoooo! He's baaaaack! Dang Vince, don't do that to me again - I was convinced something dastardly had happened to you.
    It is so good that you kept creative thru the winter - I LOve the bunnies on the stripes the best. I am so looking forward to your sketches again - I have cards to make and Vince originals to color!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, I moderate all my comments so they might not be published straight away, but be patient I do check them daily. X Vince

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin